Power Tools Review Power Tools Review - share your experience
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

The ultimate hand tool for demolition Stanley FatMax Xtreme 55-120 FuBar III Options
loveM7
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2007 9:06:00 PM

The ultimate hand tool for demolition

This is great for making quick work of the demolition phase of renovation projects. Easy to control in the right hand. For some, it encourages them to almost too much so you certainly want to monitor that lets you use.

Stanley FatMax Xtreme 55-120 FuBar III

• Excellent for prying, splitting, board bending and heavy striking jobs
  • 30 No. 8221; length and No. 8211; superior leverage
  • 8.5-pound total weight is precision balanced for maximum striking power
  • 2-tier jaw sized for 2x lumber and decking
  • Textured grip for excellent control and comfort

BrandStanley
PublisherStanley Hand Tools
Size8.5 - pounds
Sponsor  

gobabygo
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:06:00 PM

Krillion has local Stanley Chisels and Pry Bars with prices and product availability. Stanley FatMax Concrete Chisel Stanley 55-101 14" Fatmax Yellow Pry Bar. Buy Stanley at DrillSpot.com along with other Ripping & Wrecking Bars. We carry a variety of Stanley Hand Tools. This unique Stanley FatMax® Xtreme™ Fubar™ Demolition 4-in-1 tool is perfect for prying, splitting, board bending and striking jobs. Tough tool is protected by a limited This unique Stanley FatMax® Xtreme™ Fubar™ Demolition 4-in-1 tool is perfect for prying Pry Bar Type: Demolition: Pieces (qty.) 1: Material Type: Tempered Steel Stanley 55-099 FatMax Xtreme Fubar Functional Utility Bar at Tool Realm. - Shop for 595 Pry Bars items available with descriptions, photos, and more information. Stanley 8" FatMax Precision Claw Pry Bar (0-55-113) - Hand Tools & Storage, Crowbars, Prybars Stanley 8" FatMax Precision Claw Pry Bar - Hand Tools & Storage, Crowbars, Prybars Stanley 55-101 14-Inch FatMax Wrecking Bar By Stanley Hand Tools Our Price: $8.99 are invaluable when it comes to doing this sort of work. they act as pry bars, Find STANLEY FatMax Xtreme XL FUBAR Pry Demolish Bar, Hammer in the , Crowbars , Hand Tools , Business, Office Industrial category on eBay.co.uk. Compare Prices on Stanley Tools/Goldblatt Tool No.55 - 101 14" Fatmax Yel Pry Bar from these stores, Amazon Marketplace, Amazon, Home Depot, Buy.com
papa
#3 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2008 9:06:00 PM

pure awesome

i surf the web was a day when I came across this great tool. I knew immediately that I had to have one. I waited a few days, call around to stores to see if they have it. Unfortunately, I can not find his little brothers. they are not for me, I need to size the tool of destruction. So I looked online and Amazon has the best price (and I got free shipping !!!). I bought it and it has happened. I took it and checked it out. pure awesomeness. I took it with me. showed everyone that I knew. they were all jealous of me for something as impressive.

buddy asked me one day and asked me to come and help take the shed behind his house. I'm going there, FUBAR in hand, and began to destroy the thing. there is nothing more satisfying, as breaking things. and this is really the tool to do so. I was
pp4cc
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 9:06:00 PM

FUBAR Fun

Overall, an excellent tool to add to the kit. It could use some type of fastening strap for easy transport lugging around this thing can become quite tedious. It is well designed and balanced for all uses and offers a higher level of destruction of most other hand tools.