Power Tools Review Power Tools Review - share your experience
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Its ok. Bessey D23 All Purpose Sheet Metal Nibbler Options
32for74
#1 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2007 3:36:00 AM

Its ok.

It cut through a certain size of steel. It is difficult to cut, but we can expect when you do it manually. My only grevience with the product, the handle begins to stick to a limited number of cuts. In addition, the design of the handle does not form by hand and easy to obtain from a bond.

Bessey D23 All Purpose Sheet Metal Nibbler

• Permits curved and circular cuts, unaffected by chips; leaves clean, burr-free cut edges
  • For all kinds of sheet metal up to 1.2 mm gauge, aluminum, copper, plastics, printed circuit boards up to 2.0 mm
  • Spring-action, self-opening nickel plated handles are plastic coated
  • Length: 10 1/4"; cutting edge: 1 5/16"
  • Approx. Weight: 1.25 lbs.

BrandBessey
PublisherBessey
Sponsor  

meprecious
#2 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2007 3:36:00 AM

popular searches: buy nippers & snips, nippers & snips prices, cheapest nippers & snips, best nippers & snips. electric nippers & snips wholesale ,metal nippers & snips distributor Nippers & Snips Bessey D23 All Purpose Sheet Metal Nibbler. Bessey Wiss 1570B Quick-Clip Lightweight Speed Cutting Overall Range: $18.80 - $32.99; Number Of Sellers: 4 based on 6 reviews Bessey D23 All Purpose Sheet Metal Nibbler - Watch This Item - Browse: Bessey, Cutters, Nippers & Snips, Today's Nippers and Snips -- Tapco, Fuller, Malco, Stanley, Rubbermaid, Bessey and more Bessey D23 All Purpose Sheet Metal Nibbler. By: Bessey Our Nippers & Snips - Hand Tools - Buy from the largest selection of home remodeling and home Bessey D23 All Purpose Sheet Metal Nibbler • Malco FCS Fiber Cement Hand Snip Nippers & Snips - PC & Hardware - WOW Coupons Mega Store, MegaStore Bessey D23 All Purpose Sheet Metal Nibbler • Malco MB48A 48-inch Portable Brake You are here : HOME > Power & Hand Tools > Hand Tools > Nippers & Snips: M-D Building Products Bessey D23 All Purpose Sheet Metal Nibbler Price : $28.96 $21.99 Features : Permits curved Bessey D23 All Purpose Sheet Metal Nibbler $26.40 Brand: Bessey Permits curved and 241 results Nippers & Snips Long Island Nippers & Snips - Tools & Hardware Irwin 23007 7-Inch Duckbill Blade Tinner's Snip • Bessey D23 All Purpose Sheet Metal Nibbler
pro234
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2008 3:36:00 AM

Bessey D23 Nibbler

This is a great tool well built, with the thoughtful use can last a lifetime ... Even if I use for aluminum and copper, it seems strong enough for weight of steel.
bigbadboy
#4 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2008 3:36:00 AM

Self-opening?

This advertisement was that the car, but after an opening liberal oiling it still sticks closed. Perhaps some use it to loosen up. I have not actually used for a job yet because I want to practice on a piece of scrap Al first.

It seems that it should work as advertising.
bigbadboy
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:36:00 AM

Good tool

Tool is well made and work as it should. What do you expect, it's a Bessey?
gobabygo
#6 Posted : Monday, December 15, 2008 3:36:00 AM

It does OK, but not the best around Nibbler

I bought this tool is identical to a discount store that specializes in importing tools Asia. The regular price was $ 6.99 and is on clearance for $ 5.00. It's actually not a Nibbler. It should be called a simple. It sheers a strip of metal rather than to nibble small pieces. It is straight lines and curves very well, but it can not turn 90 degrees as a Nibbler can. The cut on mine is a loose fit in the jaws. I do not know if they are all in this way, or if mine is defective. The result is that it turns the metal edge along the cut. I do a bit of hammering on the room where I'm to get it flat again. I used to manufacture metal parts in aluminum foil and meets my needs. But I think I want the next time tool Klein.