Power Tools Review Power Tools Review - share your experience
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

One of the best splitters Troy-Bilt 160cc Honda OHC/OHV Gas Powered 27-Ton Log Splitter #LS27 Options
me21today
#1 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 11:13:00 AM

One of the best splitters

I grew tired of renting my neighbor of the log splitter, so I decided to pick one. Troy-Bilt log splitter This has all the qualities I wanted. It was good, had a Honda engine, worked both horizontal and vertical positions, and had an automatic return. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it is to collect once it was delivered. There were very few parts to put together although it is useful to have someone else help me because this piece of equipment is very cumbersome. The instructions are easy to follow. I had more difficulties to do so outside the cage so I can put it together! Once he was in a position to use, I just added gas and started in place. He has worked as well as I imagined and, with its 27 tons of pressure, it can easily break down almost all the wood I need to share. It works as easily as I can

Troy-Bilt 160cc Honda OHC/OHV Gas Powered 27-Ton Log Splitter #LS27

• Logsplitter with a 160cc Honda OHC Engine, CARB Compliant
  • 27 ton ram pressure
  • 19 second cycle time
  • 25-inch log capacity
  • 16- by 4.8-inch wheels with diamond plate fenders

BrandTroy-Bilt
PublisherTroy-Bilt
Sponsor  

amihere
#2 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2009 11:13:00 AM

27-Ton 160cc Log Splitter - 116418 24BF572B711 Troy-Bilt 27-Ton 160cc Log Splitter Item #: 116418 Model: 24BF572B711 Troy Bilt Troy-Bilt 160cc Honda OHC Logsplitter - 24bf572b766 - 1 Seller Found Cut a big job down to size with Troy-Bilt log splitters, featuring rugged construction and Troy-Bilt log splitters are built with the power and force you need to make short work of one of 160cc Honda OHV/OHC engine* • Cast iron, replaceable Troy-Bilt 27 Ton Log Splitter with Hydraulic Oil Features. View 1. Powerful 160cc Honda® Engine: for years of dependable performance; Hydraulic Oil Included: for faster setup and operation Swisher 12428 10 Ton Manual Deluxe Hydraulic Log Splitter Troy Bilt 160cc Honda OHC OHV Gas Powered 27 Ton Log Splitter LS27 Troy Bilt LS33 240cc Honda OHC Gas Powered 33 Ton Log duty construction, cast-iron splitting wedges and 27 tons of RAM force, the LS27 log splitter 160cc Honda OHV/OHC engine* Cast iron, replaceable & sharpenable splitting wedge Buy our LS27 Log Splitter by Troy-Bilt hear in thelogsplitter.com The Log Splitter offers you 160cc Honda OHV/OHC engine* • Cast iron, replaceable & sharpenable splitting Troy-Bilt 160cc Honda OHC/OHV Gas Powered 27-Ton Log Splitter #LS27 : Troy-Bilt 24BF572B766. Logsplitter with a 160cc Honda OHC Engine, CARB Compliant - $1,350.00
me21today
#3 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2009 11:13:00 AM

Great for the price distribution

I bought this separator Lowes last week and so far nothing but positive results.I did my homework before buying, and found the reviews on Amazon, right on. Yes, there are tiny wheels, I was told not to go over 45 mph. The gas tank is not great at all, but a full me lasts a few hours and then it `s time to start stacking. The Honda engine is quiet and has more than enough power for me.I have not found anything that I cut, it won `t split. I burn mostly lodgepole pine, but I divided wet Jeffery pine, fir, lodgepole and green with it and just cruise along. I have divided on 3 cords so far and I am very happy with my purchase. Make sure you change the oil after 1 5hrs, turn the unit upright, you can access the drain plug much easier. I also agree with another comment
BillClinton
#4 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2009 11:13:00 AM

Excellent splitter, in which

I split and burn about 4 cords a year in 2 pans, and with fuel prices approaching $ 4/gal, May I burn more, so I need a splitter that is more robust and more powerful than my little électriques. After numerous searches and phone calls, I settled on the unit of 27 tonnes. It seems a good compromise between quality, price, power and weight (this unit is approximately 600 lbs). There are much better splitters on the market, but expect to pay $ 2000 for a Timberwolf, etc. For me, the owner of commodities, the Troy Bilt seems to fit my needs.

I bought a splitter for this week from a local dealer. It was the last in stock so I got an agreement, it is more ready to go. I loaded on my trailer for transport. Do not attempt to tow the unit, unless you are very close, the tires are too small for the road.

papa
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:13:00 AM

Do not consider anything less than 27 tonnes of tonnes of oak and fir sec.

This is the separator d% 26 # 39; have an owner who heat their homes with wood. % 26lt; br /% 26gt;% 26lt; br /% 26gt; D% 26 # 39, other commentators suggest that the 27 tons a lot of power. I find it just strong enough, do not want less power. It is adequate for green tours, going very slowly in some dry oak, madrone, douglas fir, etc. There are usually a few pieces that I have to give up. He divided up 26% # 39; 1 meter / yard diameter towers madrone and redwood and douglas fir. J% 26 # 39;%26#39;ve split l% 26 # 39, about 10 tons of wood in a tone borrowed 9HP splitter 33 and about 50 tonnes of firewood on the 27 HP 5.5 ton splitter in the past 3 years. % 26lt; br /% 26gt;% 26lt; br /% 26gt; weighs 27 tons This much less than 33 tons, so that 26% # 39; it is much easier to hand-d% 26 # 39; coupling Pickup on a slight slope of my driveway. 27 t is much less che
pofessional4u
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2009 11:13:00 AM

Missing tail lights

The dispatcher who was delivered to me had no tail lights, even though the photo accompanying the product description indicates that this splitter is equipped with them. Other than that, the dispatcher was excellent. Relayed by the delivery of the product of two trucking companies was good, but information about how the product would be delivered was thin, and I had to do some search engine of detective work to learn how to monitor progress of the expedition .